U-14 to U-18 … Ages 12 to 18 (as of December 31st of the current year)
• Training at Alpine Valley Resort, East Troy, Wisconsin.
• Must be able to SKI ALL RUNS AT ALPINE VALLEY RESORT COMFORTABLY.
• This age group, while still focusing on proper, fundamental skiing techniques, we begin to focus on racing techniques.
• Training courses and coaching in Slalom [SL] and Giant Slalom [GS].
• Progression is achieved through drills and running training courses.
• Saturday Competition Races: Class 1-4 athletes race format for the season will be divided as follows: 3 Giant Slalom courses and 3 Slalom courses. The competitions offer challenging, but safe competition. At each race each competitor will take 2 runs per race.
• Sessions for goal setting, physical conditioning planning and season planning.
• Access to all educational clinics hosted through out the year.
• Video analysis of practices and races, when time permits.