UPDATE for RACE TEAM 2022-23 PROGRAM: SEPTEMBER 1, 2022
- SWATeam RACE PROGRAMS ARE CLOSED to requests for new members for the 2022-23 ski race season. SWATeam is full. ONLY athletes who have a ski racing history will be considered if there is room on the team for their age group.
- Completing the information on the "CONTACT US" form will automatically add your athlete(s) name to our 2023-2024 WAITING LIST.
- CURRENTLY, we have 23 new request on our waiting list, your name will be added to that list.
- SWATeam will contact you via the information you entered on the "CONTACT US" form in late JANUARY 2023 TO SCHEDULE an ON-THE-SNOW SKIING SKILLS EVALUATION for your athlete(s).
- Your athlete must have their own ski equipment, renting equipment for the season is acceptable. Having to rent equipment from Alpine Valley for just the evaluation is not acceptable. Ski Racing requires "top of the line" skis and binding brands.
- Your athlete should currently be skiing at least three days or more a week. Our programs are three (3) sessions a week.
- Make sure you read about our training and race schedules. SWATeam expects a full commitment from athletes to participate in all sessions we offer.
- Athletes who have a background in ski racing, currently or have been a member of a ski race team recently will get priority evaluations to our team. Please note their past or current race status on the Contact Us form, i.e. what team they are currently on or recent past racing experience.
Please complete the "Contact Us" form found under the drop box "MORE".